6 week course - Women's wellness and hormone balance
Time & Location
About the Event
A 6 week course
Supporting Women’s health and hormone balance
Are you 40 + and noticing you’re not quite feeling the way you used to?
Maybe you’re feeling tired all the time? Finding it difficult to shift weight? Noticing you’re more stressed and anxious? Are you noticing differences in your skin, hair and nails or digestive issues? Feeling like your moods are up and down and struggling to concentrate? Or maybe you’ve started to have problems sleeping and experiencing night sweats or brain fog?
If this sounds like you, you’re not alone and you’ve come to the right place!
Join a Nutritional Therapist on a mission to help women gain control of your hormones and live a happier, healthier and more balanced life.
This is a 6-week programme where each week, there will be themed topics which aim to educate you on how your nutrition, environment and lifestyle can be impacting on your health and hormones and how you can implement simple and effective changes moving forward.
A glimpse of what you will learn:
- Learn about the main hormones that can affect women’s health
- Learn what to eat and the key nutrients that help support hormone balance
- Learn why balancing our blood sugars is vital to a sustainable weight and long-term health
- Learn the role that digestion and gut health plays in hormone balance and wellbeing
- Learn the importance of sleep, circadian rhythm, restoration and self care
- Learn how to support your body’s natural detoxification process
- Learn about hormone disruptors and how we can avoid them
- Learn about why exercise is crucial for our hormones and bone health
- Learn how our mindset and daily habits can be holding you back
- Learn whether supplements and herbs can help support hormone balance
Each week, you’ll be given an information pack. There will be recipes, a food plan and an ingredients list which includes the key nutrients that will best support you.
This effective programme will help you to feel more energised, healthier and motivated. The food plan will not leave you feeling hungry or like you are missing out. My aim is to give you the confidence and tools to lead a healthier and more balanced way of life.
When: Starting Monday 24th February – 30th March
Duration: 1 hour, every Monday for 6 weeks
Location: Holmes Chapel Community Centre
Cost: £85 (early bird price until 17th February)
Contact: Vicky Crockett (BSc Hons, Dip CNM mBANT, CNHC)
Telephone: 07501 279142